Monday, May 16, 2016

Wk #33: HELLO!



I don't have a lot of time today so I have to be pretty short! I love this responsibility of being a Zone Leader. This whole week, we haven't had a normal day. It's been crazy busy, but a ton of fun! We have a teaching pool of about 5 investigators which has been AWESOME. I have learned that teaching is hard for me and something that I will definitely have to work on. It's incredible that the Lord shows us our weaknesses and gives us a choice. We can either work on the weakness and better ourselves with His help or we can let them stay weaknesses, never learning and growing. I have been absolutely humbled this week as we have been working. I felt like I was a capable missionary, but soon realized that I had a lot of things to work on. Luckily I have found the motivation to wrok and better myself at every moment possible. 
     I love you all! Stay safe and thank you for everything!!

Elder Holmes

The "Dique" In Tandil!
Beautiful Catholic church just outside our window!
Sunrise this morning!
The church!
I contacted Optimus Prime.