Monday, October 3, 2016

Wk #53: QUE CONFERENCIA!



HELLO EVERYBODY! I hope this letter finds you wherever you might be found in the world happy, healthy, and spiritually edified by the BEAUTIFUL General Conference we heard! What an amazing opportunity we have had to hear the words of a living Prophet and his counselors. What an edifying experience. 

This week was a good one! It flew right on by, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! I have never felt so spiritually guided as I did in this last week. Whether it was receiving inspiration in a lesson, hearing the spirit whisper personal instruction to me, or feeling the love of my Heavenly Father, I felt it! We had some great lessons and 3 investigators in the church to watch General Conference with us! 

In 4 days I will be hitting my year mark, which is something that is hard for me to believe. It feels like just yesterday I was standing over the Plain City pulpit at my farewell address. It’s exciting, but even more so, saddening. I love missionary work and I love the change that the mission has wrought in me. It is true what they say that service changes you. I have never felt closer to who I was before this life than I do right now. I am forever grateful for my mission. And the best part is that I still have a year to go (: 

I love you all! 

Elder Holmes