Monday, October 24, 2016

Wk #56: HOLA HOLA



Hello! Exciting news! I'm going to continue working one more transfer here in Tandil! I'm super excited about it! (: I love this area! I've been here for 6 months now, and by the end of this transfer I will have been here for about 8! If anything, I'm glad that I've been in this area so long! Any other area and I think I'd be a bit tired of it. haha (; Sadly, Elder Lee is leaving! I have loved our time together. Elder Lee is an incredible missionary and I learned a lot from him. He'll be a lifelong best friend for sure! 

We didnt have any time to be with our investigators this week because of an emergency leadership conference, so I dont have a lot to report on other than Maria is still preparing for her Baptism! We're very excited for that!

I'm doing well! It's been a tougher week, but we press on (: THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE!!

ELDER HOLMES

Saying goodbye to Elder Lee

Being attacked by bears