Monday, October 10, 2016

Wk # 54: 1 year in the mission and 20 years alive!



Hello everyone! I'm so late writing because today was a holiday and the internet cafe didn’t open until SUPER late. It’s about 6:30 pm right now! Fun fact: There are holidays in Argentina like every single week. It's crazy. haha (: WOW WHAT A WEEK! I hit my year mark! I could not believe that it had been a year since I took the most difficult, but the most important and rewarding steps of my life into the MTC. I can’t say that this year has been the best year of my life, but I can say and honestly testify that it has been the best year for my life. The changes I have seen in my life have completely amazed me. In moments when I would have gotten angry before, I feel calm and I think before I speak (Mom and Dad's jaws just dropped. I felt it from ARG (; ) I have become more and more Christ like as the days have gone by. I still have a LOOOONG ways to go, but I'm here on the Road to Discipleship and pressing forward. And in two short days I turn 20! WHAT? I don’t feel 20, but I don’t feel 19 anymore either. I look forward to being an adult (; 

We are still teaching a TON out here in the beautiful city of Tandil! We now have Baptismal dates with Macarena, Maria Cecilia, and Manuela is SO close that we should have one with her in a few short days!! I LOVE MISSIONARY WORK!! 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. I have felt so much love from you throughout my mission. 1 year down, 1 to go (: 

Elder Holmes
The Birthday Boy! Happy 20th Elder Holmes!!!