Monday, August 1, 2016

Wk #44: I have a new Watson...

His name is Elder Lee! My new comp from Draper, Utah! I'm very excited to still be here in Tandil! Our zone gained some really great missionaries too, so I'm excited to work with them this transfer too (: And yes, it has been VERY cold. 

David got baptized! What a beautiful experience that was. He got the Aaronic priesthood right after he was confirmed a member of the church which was very cool too. His sister Nikaurys had some complications and wasn't able to be baptized. But we are praying with faith for her baptism to happen in 2 Saturdays! (: We also had 2 other investigators in the church this week! They both cried during the meetings and are asking for baptism! We'll be working hard with them this transfer (:

I'm feeling really good about where I'm at right now. In every sense of the word. THANK YOU for you prayers. I couldn't do it alone. 

I start my 11th month in the mission this week! Time flies when you're having fun (; 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Elder Holmes
Elder Yeates, David, Elder Holmes (Sat., July 30, 2016)