Monday, December 14, 2015

Wk # 11: Blue Skies in ARG.

Hey everyone! As always, I hope that everyone is well and I hope that you all are enjoying that cold winter Utah life (; It's about 95 degrees right now and it's only 11:00am! Sometimes I wish that I was in the cold winter weather (; This week seriously FLEW by. It really just depends on the week! We still don't have investigators, references, or people letting us share our message with them so that's frustrating! But I never lose hope! And I'm constantly praying for someone to at least listen to our message. Update on the dogbite: It is healing beautifully! In fact it hasn't bothered me since it happened! Right now there's a little bit of bruising but that's all!  

     I'll be honest, it's hard out here right now. I haven't felt like a missionary yet solely because we just aren't teaching right now. One of the zone leaders said this to me last week, "You have to have a lot of faith to be in Millamapu." And he was right. I've been trying to figure out what my purpose is in this area. Because if one thing is true, it's this: Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, there's a purpose. The Lord wouldn't put us out in this world without a purpose in all things. I'm in Millamapu right now for a reason. I just need to find it. Whether it's in our schooling, our jobs, our everyday life, or in our missions there's is always, always, always a purpose. Each and every one of us is an essential part of the Lord's plan. He needs every one of us. So never feel like you don't have some kind of purpose. Especially when things get tough. There's always a purpose. You just have to find it. 

I'm sorry that I didn't have a lot to report on this week. I'm struggling to figure out who I am, who I need to be, and who the Lord wants me to be. It's been one of those weeks that I dragged my feet, but never stopped putting one foot in front of the other! I hope you all have a really great week. I constantly pray for your happiness. It's my constant hope and prayer that you are all safe, healthy and happy. Keep on keepin' on, my friends!

May we be blessed with the wind at our backs and the strength to press on so that we may further build His kingdom on this earth.

With Love, 
Elder Holmes
He was unable to upload any pictures so I told him I'd add the picture of his Christmas package being delivered to the mission home! He's excited for this since we didn't think there was any way to get packages to him! It should be delivered to him personally tomorrow!!!   http://mymissionarypackagesarg.com/