Monday, September 19, 2016

Wk #51: A Bit of the Update to the Family



FAMILY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EARTH!

I hope all is well and that you have all enjoyed the package that got to you!! (: I hope you all like the candy and stuff I put in there (: I'm also glad you guys enjoyed the time you spent with Elder Fallentine! He's a great guy! I hope he told you the story of when we thought somebody was in our apartment. That's a funny story (; 

This week was crazy! We worked so hard, got super discouraged because we were getting rejected so much, and then at the last moment saw some incredible blessings! Here is one of the blessings we saw:

1. We were contacting door to door and a guy opened the door and asked us how much time he would have to take out of his life to listen to our message and we said, "15 minutes!" and he said, "come in." We taught him and it was an AWESOME spiritual experience! We have another appointment with him on Wednesday (: 

Prayer, hard work, diligence, tears and faith are the recipe to miracles. I saw that in full this week.

I LOVE YOU ALL!
Our surprise package from Elder Holmes hand delivered by Elder Fallentine
Elder Fallentine