Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Wk# 50: HELLO WORLD!



Hello everybody! It's rainy and cold here in Argentina and there's a street dog inside the internet cafe begging me for a bite of my donut. I will not give him a bite because I think it has fleas.

I have a quick story for you all.

We have been working with our Ward mission leader's sister trying to get her to accept the gospel and be baptized this month. She has been SO CLOSE the whole time, but she just was lacking the answer from Heavenly Father about the church. Well, last Sunday we had a lesson with her and her brother said, "Tell them about your answer." And she started to cry very hard. She explained to us that she had a dream that she was surrounded by her family and then Christ came to here and gave her the scripture Galatians 1:11. She woke up and went right to that scripture and read, "But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man." She is now working to prepare for baptism!! What a miracle. Ask and ye shall receive. 

I am doing super well. I love it here and I'm so happy. Thank you for the prayers and the support!! I love you all!!

(Pictures are on the blog my mom keeps for me eldercadeholmes.blogspot.com)

-Elder Holmes
You find fun things in the garbage.
The mission approved sunglasses.
I got a haircut! I dont know why the pic is blurry!
Our gift to Hermana Morris!