Monday, July 18, 2016

Wk # 42: I'm Sick!



HEY EVERYONE! It has been cold as ice here in Tandil. I've been a bit under the weather, but no worries, all is well. I dont have much time today because I've been wrestling this computer for about an hour. I plugged in my camera to send home some pics and it wiped my memory card clean. So now I'm without pictures from the last 10 months of my mission. Pray for a miracle. 
      Well, we saw the fruits of our labors this week. Nikaurys and David accepted baptismal dates for the 30th of July! But even better, Nikaurys is immovable in her desicion. She prayed and prayed and prayed to know that the Book of Mormon is true and kept getting little thoughts and feelings, but wasnt sure of them. Well, it turns out that on Saturday night she had a dream that she was dressed all in white with someones hands on her head. She took that as her answer and will be baptized in just 2 short weeks! We're still working hard with her brother to find his answer. We're very excited about them (: 
       It's hard to believe that July is already half way over. The time is passing all too quickly. It's also hard to believe that Elder Miller and Elder Bingham have already been out for a year this week! Shout out to them. (: 

I LOVE YOU ALL!

ELDER HOLMES