Thursday, February 18, 2016

Wk #20: My Answered Prayer



Hello my dear friends and family! I hope all is well and that you are all happy and healthy, as always. 

    This week was a hard one for me. I was struggling to see my purpose, I missed home worse than ever, and I was feeling very lost. At times I even felt tempted to pack my bags and call the President. But I decided to pray instead. After a lot of praying and fasting I came across 2 Timothy 4:5. And upon reading all of the footnotes, I found my prayer to be answered. "But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof 
of thy ministry. "  
    In the footnotes, the last part of that verse, "Make full proof of thy ministry" Is translated to Fulfill your ministry. Due to the lack of time I have on the computers here, I have to be short in writing, but I just want to tell you that our prayers WILL be answered if we seek diligently to find the answers. In almost all cases, my prayers have been answered through scripture study. Pray, Seek in Faith, Find. 
I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for the support I have felt. I pray for you always.

Elder Holmes
Celeste's birthday party. Cade's last week in Millamapu!
Familia Heiland "Eterni-gators"
The stairs leading to Cade's new home away from home in his new area